At Onedasti.com we strive to adhere to the regulations specified in the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) as stated under 17 U.S.C. § 512. Our approach involves addressing any notices of infringement and taking actions in accordance, with the DMCA and other relevant intellectual property laws.
If you find that your copyrighted material has been published on Onedasti or if our search engine returns links to your copyrighted content and you wish for such material to be removed we kindly request that you provide us with a written communication containing details as outlined in the following section. It is essential to note that if you inaccurately represent information on our site as infringing upon your copyrights you may be held liable for damages, including costs and attorneys fees. We recommend seeking assistance, from an attorney before proceeding with this matter.
To file a copyright infringement claim you need to include the following elements:
- Please present proof of the individual authorized to act on behalf of the copyright holder who claims their rights have been infringed.
- Please make sure to provide us with your contact information, including an email address so that we can reach out to you if needed.
- In order to address the issue of copyright infringement it is important to provide a description of the copyrighted work, in question. This description should include details, well as, at least one search term that can be used to locate the material within Softlay.coms search results.
- The complaining party states that they genuinely believe the material being used in the manner complained about has not been authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law.
- I hereby declare that the information provided in this notification is truthful and accurate. I state, under penalty of perjury that I am authorized to act on behalf of the owner of a right that has been allegedly infringed upon.
- The document should be signed by the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of a right that is believed to have been violated.
Please utilize the “Contact Us” page to send the notice of copyright infringement, in writing.
Please anticipate a response, to your email within 2 3 business days. Kindly note that reaching out to entities, such, as our Internet Service Provider will not hasten the processing of your request and may lead to a delayed response if the complaint is not accurately filed.